Monday 23 September 2013

Same Stuff, Different Day

So, college has got even more boring, if that's even possible. Tedious and long. Dropping out has occurred to me, but I'm not bulky enough to join the RAF Regiment yet, so I might stay on a bit longer, and see what happens. Had to work all weekend again, surprise surprise, but at least I get paid for it, not much, but it's better than nothing!
There was an intake evening for air cadets tonight, which, shocker, I was not taken to due to the asses which call themselves my parents. I mean, it's not like it's important or anything. God damn. But, I'm gonna try emailing the one that's closer to me again. I have before, with no avail, but hopefully this time will bear fruit.
Got another driving lesson tomorrow, which oddly I'm looking forward to. I have had to get some 'Rescue Pastilles' though, which basically calms your nerves, so I'll take one of them beforehand, just in case!
Women though... Jesus,  I mean I know they're clingy and all, but seriously? Every five minutes it's; "When can I next see you?" or "Do you really wanna be with me?" or even "You don't see me enough." I see you just the right amount. Not too much so that I get sick of you, (but it's getting there) and not too little. To be honest, cutting my losses and running has occurred to me a few times, but we'll see how it goes!
And this laptop! Slow is an understatement! It's like a bloody dinosaur! I'm amazed it's not packed up whilst writing this! But, on the plus side in a week on Friday I should have saved up enough to buy myself a new one (fingers crossed). Now it's just a case of choosing one!
So, for another day, that's me done! See ya! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment