Friday 20 September 2013

About me

So, I'm a 17 year old male, that likes to read, play hockey (when I'm not working, bore!) and sit on my iPad, doing sweet nothing. I live with my mum and dad, and my two younger brothers, Callum, who's 13 and Regan, who's 11. I have a girlfriend of two years, named Katherine (she prefers Kat, but hey-ho :p). I go to college, but failured my first year, so I'm restarting, now doing maths, electronics, and double IT. On top of that I have a part time job, which sometimes feels full time with the amount I'm there! I don't get paid much, but it's better than nothing! I started driving lessons on my birthday, and so far have had about four, with two more booked for next week! I'm a bit nervous about driving, especially as my instructors pretty much family! :s I haven't crashed yet though :p
As a career, I'd like to join the RAF, mainly as a pilot, but if I don't make the grade for that, then in the RAF regiment, which is basically the infantry. I'm looking into joining air cadets, but we'll see how that goes. I'm also in the scouts, young leadering for the beaver and scout section, so the most challenging ones ;)
Well, I'm gonna leave it there for tonight, and maybe make another post soon, so yeah, see ya! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment